Monday, May 10, 2010

Fairy tales do come true...


Be honest, haven't you always wanted to live in a castle? I know that I have. Perhaps it was too much Disney growing up. Anyway, when I came across pictures of The Blue Cave Castle in Negril while planning our Jamaican trip I just couldn't pass up this “dream come true.” And it was within our budget of $60 per night. There it sits on the cliffs of Negril overlooking the clear Caribbean sea. Each room is different, each very private and each intriguing. I selected the Deluxe Room #2. Right outside of our door was the staircase descending into ocean and the Blue Cave. How convenient is that? We were only able to stay two nights but took every opportunity to snorkel. There was also an excellent small cafe and free (yes, free) coffee and tea available each morning. Another place I would definitely return too.

No comments: